If a donor gives to more than one designation in a single giving session, they will receive the multi designation email acknowledgement instead of the email acknowledgement that is associated with the individual giving sources.
For example: If I give my tithe and I give to the orphan sponsorship in one payment, I would receive the multi designation email acknowledgement that provides the details for both gifts instead of two separate email acknowledgements.
- Login to the V2 Admin Portal and navigate to: Marketing > Triggers and Templates > Multi Designation Acknowledgements
- Click the Preview button
- Click the Edit Template button
- Click on the Subject tag on the bottom of the form
- The default subject line will thank the donor by first name and include your organization’s name.
- Click the Body tag at the bottom of the form
- The default messaging will return the detailed information regarding your donor’s gift. Please leave this messaging and personalize around this information.
- Under the edit box, you will find a list of template data that you can use to personalize the message your donor receives.
- Click Preview and Save
- Verify that the acknowledgement appears as you expected
- Click Save & Exit