Vision2 was designed to connect to your donors on an emotional level through descriptive text and visual imagery. The right image tells a story that can stir compassion and encourage action in your supporters. When considering images to use with your online designations, there are several things to consider:
- Select images that bring your online designations to life.
- Use high-quality images that are clear, well-lit, and focused.
- Keep images uniform in size, dimensions, and file type. Please note: For best viewing on the web, images should be 2 MB or smaller and 800 x 800 or less.
There are a couple of ways to manage images in Vision2:
- You can add images directly to your designations. Click here for instructions.
- You can manage your image library directly by going here: Web > Photos > Photos
- To add an image, click the plus sign (+) next to Photos on the left-hand menu
- To edit an image, click the pencil on the image
- To delete an image, click the i on the image and then click the Delete button